Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 4:30 AM
HAHHA NOOBCAKES.
okay anyway my house just shook and i thought i was having headache! tch! and my mum was high-stung hahah she ran down to join all my other neighbours who likedwise,CHIONG down to the playground..tsk! my brother and dad looked excited while my eldest sister was just busy groping for all the weirdest stuff. I..calmly called eileen to tell her i was about to die and woke my sister up that there was a trauma of 'earthquake'. then i proceed to use the computer.LOL.
anyway my door was shaking quite terribly(funnily too) and so was my dining room lights.HA. how nostalgia.Previous incident (trauma of neighbouring earthquake), i was actually sleeping man.GUESS WHAT! my whole family left without me -.- except for my brother who remembered me (cause we always go to the playground tgt then) so yah,they went OHHH and dashed back.My mum carried me down(tiredly) hahaha while i slept as she carried me down.
okay im just bringing back unnecessary memories.TSK.okay so i hear from leeno xiao bai got it too.woots and so did ato :) coool,kewl,QOO
|